Upon graduation, BBHS students will be able to:
1) Demonstrate effective communication and mathematical skills:
- Read with comprehension, write with clarity, speak with confidence, and listen actively.
- Select and apply appropriate mathematical skills to solving problems.
- Communicate ideas through a variety of avenues, including academic, artistic, and athletic performance.
2) Demonstrate career skills that promote success and growth:
- Achieve workplace competencies.
- Develop life and career goals for a changing society.
- Work collaboratively, cooperatively, and independently.
3) Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving:
- Process and apply knowledge to new situations.
- Use a variety of analytical and creative thinking skills to make decisions and solve problems.
4) Demonstrate technological skills:
- Use technology efficiently and intelligently through technology.
- Enhance personal and career development through technology.
5) Demonstrate personal responsibility:
- Exhibit good citizenship.
- Demonstrate and model a strong work ethic.
- Respect the rights and responsibilities of others.